Current Watches and Warnings
Florida, Coastal Dixie
Statement as of 9:24 PM EDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 9:24 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for the Suwannee River near Wilcox (us 19).
* From Tuesday afternoon until further notice... or until the warning
* At 8:30 PM Saturday the stage was 10.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Tuesday afternoon and
continue to rise to near 11.5 feet by Thursday afternoon.
Additional rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 11.0 feet... flood water begins to cut off houses in
guaranto Springs... pervis Landing... Pine Landing and new Pine
Lat... Lon 2982 8296 2965 8300 2956 8299 2956 8292 2971 8291 2982 8287
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- New Mexico - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning